Navigation

Monday, February 22, 2010

What I did on Valentine's Day Weekend

Surprisingly it would seem I forgot to tell you all about it.

Well on the 13th, I worked with my Mom to do a Valentine's Day display in front of a hair salon by our local Publix shopping center in order to promote my Mom's Online Business: http://www.simplyvictorian.com/ where she sells Jewelry,Hair Accessories,Purses,Clothing, Lace Shirts (which could be good for those of you who cosplay or like steam punk,maybe even gothic lolita)and other stuff. The website is still a work in progress, but I'd love if you would check it out. ^^

Sadly, I was unable to get any pictures of myself in my "Romantic Outfit" that my Mom had me wear to showcase some of her clothing which consisted of a black jacket with a custom made crown & wings logo,a white ruffled cotton tuxedo shirt,black leather pants, and shoes (nothing special about them). I looked pretty good to say so myself.

Maybe when I wear it again I'll take (or have taken) some pictures and I'll show you all.
Talk to ya later. ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment