Navigation

Friday, June 22, 2012

Fanart Fridays: Cheshire Cat Grell

Yep! Fanart Friday is BACK! :D
Veiw at My DeviantArt or at My SheezyArt

Hi There! I gotta admit I'm surprised how quickly I was able to finish this, but with Gimp and a clean line art (well mostly since I erased alot before scanning) I think I am able to work on my pictures in a much faster pace. Especially with coloring. X3
As for the picture...Well I've been wanting to draw Grell with a poll and a sexy pose for a while now.
I'm not used to drawing a lot of poses but I'm trying cus I want to get better at it.
I wish it looked better and the way it looked in my head..>_<
As for the background, it's just a lil something I whipped up. I kinda wanted a darker background with like dots of soft yellow lights...but..yeah that didn't work out as I hoped.

Anyway I hope you all like it :D

Comments And Constructive Criticism Welcome.

Picture by: AJV (Me)
Black Butler Created By: Yana Toboso

No comments:

Post a Comment