Navigation

Monday, December 21, 2009

The 5th Day of Christmas

Hello there and Welcome to the 5th Day of Christmas.

Today I will show you another picture and a little something special.

Anime Aly and AJ Christmas

Dec 17, 2008

Ok...They don't really look much like Aly and AJ, do they? ^^'
It's something I drew since I was inspired to draw something based off this song. I first heared this song last year on the gospel channel and I fell in love with it. And I put it on my playlist this year.

Aly and AJ: Them


Cobra Christmas


GI-JOE is a elite military unit comprised of special operatives from around the world. It's purpose is to defend human freedom against Cobra, a ruthless Terrorist Organization determined to rule the world.
known as G.I.-Joe, operating out of The Pit
Today, Cobra invades the Pit to spread Christmas Joy.
I posted this picture over at a GI-Joe fansite where it became pretty popular to my surprise: http://www.joedios.com/dioramas/showimage.php?i=25104&c=6

These pictures below are exclusive to my blog:





General Hawk is rather skeptical of Cobra's Christmas spirit.


Cobra Ninja: Storm Shadow and Cobra Trooper give presents to Scarlet and Shipwreck.



Cobra's Battle Android Trooper hands GI-Joe's Firefighter, Barbecue a present.

Be sure to come back tomorrow for even more Christmas goodies. :D

Comments And Constructive Criticism Welcome.

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. You had nothing to do that day didn't you. still the pics are pretty nice and funny. A lot of patience to do something like that, congrats man nicely pulled off.

    ReplyDelete