Navigation

Thursday, December 24, 2009

The 3rd Day of Christmas

Hello there and Welcome to the 3rd Day of Christmas.
Sorry I didn't get to posting yesterday. ^^;
But Today I hope to make up for that so I will sh-!
Gah! you know what I'm gonna do!
So just...uh... Enjoy. =)

Though before I show ya all these pictures, I think there's something you should know that I have a Web Comic called "Anything But Ordinary" hosted over a Smack Jeeves (a free web comic hosting website) which can be seen here anythingbutordinary.smackjeeves.com/
Now to the pictures!

Anything But Ordinary Christmas

Date: Dec 22, 2009
Kyle and Christine (the two main characters from my webcomic: Anything But Ordinary) under the mistletoe.
Also Kyle and Christine are the same height. ^^'

Have a Anything But Ordinary Christmas


Like the picture I drew last year (see above picture) Kyle and Christine (the two main characters from my webcomic: Anything But Ordinary anythingbutordinary.smackjeeves.com/) are under the mistletoe, though this time around they're getting a little closer. ;)

Hope you all like them

Comments and Constructive Criticism Welcome

Tune in for the 2nd Day of Christmas sometime later on today.

No comments:

Post a Comment