Navigation

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

New Fanart: Sebastian and Ciel

Hi everyone!

Here's my lastest fanart that I just recently finished.
Which can be viewed at My DeviantArt or at My SheezyArt.


Well I'm surprised it's taken this long for me to draw a pic of Sebastian officially (cus I have lots of doodles of him and Grell..together) but it has and I hope it was worth the wait.
Also decided to add Ciel too (first official time drawing him in male clothes XD ).

As you might know, this is my second picture where I've used Gimp 2 and Microsoft paint to color and edit. I think I am starting to get used to it thankfully, though making colored backgrounds is somewhat difficult, but I kinda like the look of this one with the shadowing.
I added some shadows to the characters too.

Anyway I hope you all like it

Comments And Constructive Criticism Welcome.

Picture by: AJV (Me)
Black Butler Created By: Yana Toboso

No comments:

Post a Comment