Navigation

Saturday, March 19, 2011

WIP Weekends! Lego & Minimates Edition

 Welcome to WIP (Work In Progress) Weekends!
 This time featuring my Lego & Minimates WIPs.
Lego and Minimates Together



I've been experimenting with how to make the stickers the right size for the Minimates and I think after a little playing around with my Lego sticker templates, I've gotten the size and pixels down. Though I've only printed them on regular paper because I don't want to waste sticker paper and I'm kinda low on ink. Started to mess around with Sharpies and they are really good for painting on details. Been sculpting a little too.
 Check out the Slideshow Below


Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow

No comments:

Post a Comment